Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary Saadeh & Marc
Time flies when you are having fun.  It has already been three years since I shot Saadeh and Marc's wedding and engagement.  They called me up to do some anniversary photos and of course I was more than happy to do this.  We shot mostly around the Ottawa Market and downtown area.  It is nice to see them in love as though it was their wedding day.  Saadeh & Marc, here are a few teaser images from your photoshoot.  Happy Anniversary again.







2 comments:

Shadowy Lady said...

These look great guys! We are so excited and can't wait to see the rest! Another amazing working experience with you guys.

Marc and Saadeh

P.S. this is my blogger user ID, you can find my blog this way :)

Photography by Ramin said...

Thanks guys, it was a fun photoshoot, very nice to see you two again.